The Takata airbag recall is the largest automotive recall in Australian history. Currently there are still 6 million recalled Takata airbags in Australia yet to be replaced. These defective air bags can cause serious injury or even death. The information provided here is to help you with your vehicle research to see if there are any outstanding recalls regarding your vehicle. It is vital that you take the next step and research this critical information. Also, to help you keep your family safe, there are links to other product safety items.
Safety Recall Research for Australia
- Search Vehicle Recalls by Make and Model from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission: Cars | Product Safety in Australia
- What cars are on recall list in Australia? – it is vital that you check to see if you have a faulty Takata Airbag that is needs replacing. The following Takata airbag recalls list/page will provide you with Active Takata airbag recalls for Australia.
- FAQ for Takata airbag recalls – Find the latest Frequently Asked Questions regarding motor vehicles containing defective Takata airbags in Australia. A compulsory recall has been announced in Australia regarding the Takata Air Bags.
- Search Safety Recalls: Recalls | Product Safety in Australia
- Helpful FAQs about Australia’s Takata airbag recall: Information on Takata
- Research product safety recalls in Australia: Research Product Safety in Australia